ART 100 Week 3 Individual Assignment The Performing Arts and Inspiration (2 Papers, NEW)
This Tutorial was purchased 16 times & rated A+ by student like you.
This Tutorial contains following Attachments
- ART 100 N Week 3 IA The Performing Arts and Inspiration 1.docx
- ART 100 N Week 3 IA The Performing Arts and Inspiration.docx
Complete one of the following options for your Week 3 assignment:
Description of Dance Styles
Select two styles of dance--such as ballet, modern dance, folk dance, and jazz dance--as described in your text.
Describe each style of dance, and include the following:
- History and development of the style
- Discussion of your understanding of the use of line, form, repetition, and rhythm in each piece
- Description of the inspiration for the work in terms of story, theme, and image
- Description of what the movements of both styles communicate to you in terms of mood
- Description of what influences each dancer, or the choreographer, in the performance of each style or creation of a new dance performance
Submit your assignment in one of the following formats:
- A 700- to 1,050-word paper in APA essay style
Create a playlist of six to nine musical works.
Organize your selections under a theme such as "Music for Motivation" or "Cross-Country Playlist." Be as creative as you like.
Include the following:
- Two to three works of popular music, such as rock, pop, country, dance, or hip-hop
- Two to three works of medieval or classical music; selections may include cantatas, oratorio, fugues, and so forth
- Two to three works from other musical forms such as opera, jazz, or folk music
Write a 350- to 700-word summary of your playlist which discusses how the formal and technical qualities of music affect you; in other words, how does music create a certain type of mood, and is it successful in prompting a response from you, emotional or otherwise? Use at least five to seven vocabulary terms from the text in your discussion, which may include but not limited to the following:
- Call and response
Submit your playlist with its organizing theme, as well as your summary, in one document using the Assignment Files tab.
Write a reviewOrder Id
Order Id will be kept Confidential
Rating: A B C D F
Enter the code in the box below:
Review Week Five concepts by completing the following: · If you were to have a work of art created to express your experiences as a student, what would it&nbs..
This tutorial contains 2 different Presentation Complete one of the following options for your Week Five Assignment. Option A Experience the arts in your local community ..
This tutorial contains 2 different Papers Complete one of the following options for your Week Four Assignment. Option A When is a shark just a shark? Consider the&nb..
This tutorial contains 2 different Papers Complete one of the following options for your Week Three assignment. Option A Select one musical work of your own preference and style and compare it to a work from the Classical era of music. Describe each piece of music and include the ..
This tutorial contains paper based on Option B Compare and contrast Michelangelo's Pietà and Leonardo da Vinci's Mona Lisa, We have another Paper based on Option ..
This tutorial contains paper based on Option AMaya Lin's Vietnam Veterans We have another Paper based on Option B Compare and contrast Michelangelo's Pietà and Leonard..
Review Week Two concepts by completing the following: · Select your top three choices for the most important elements of composition, and then select which you think&nb..
Review Week One concepts by completing the following: · Choose one work of art such as a painting or a sculpture. · Following the example in "The Skill of ..
This tutorial contains 2 different Papers For your Week 1 Assignment, choose one of the options listed below to discuss your experience of the arts: Option A Thinking about the Arts How have you interacted with the arts in your life? Describe how you have par..
This Tutorial contains 2 Papers Option A Visual Arts Summary Research one painting, sculpture, or work of architecture. You may choose an example from the text or from an online, academic resource. Write a 350- to 700-word summary describing your selected work..